What are cookies?
The cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to the user's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information from the terminal equipment. Among other functions, it allows to store and retrieve information about user browsing habits in order to improve the service offered.
Type of Cookies
According to the different types of classification:
1. According to who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and the data that are obtained can distinguish two types:
- Own cookies: they are those that are sent to your terminal equipment from our own computers or domains.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to your terminal equipment from a team or domain of another collaborating entity.
2. According to the period of time that remains stored in the browser of the client, it may be:
- Session cookies: those cookies activated while the user accesses the website or for the provision of the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: those cookies stored for a specific time in the user's terminal equipment, for which the user has access when the user connects to his website.
3. According to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Technical cookies: those cookies necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of services.
- Personalization Cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with a few predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal (language, browser type ...).
- Analysis cookies: those that allow the tracking and statistical analysis of the behavior of the set of users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Advertising cookies: those that allow the management of advertising space on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the user's browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising.
Cookies used on our Website
The following are the cookies that are being used in our website as well as their type and function:
- Personalization cookies and techniques strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to receive our content and services correctly.
- Analysis cookies for the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of the users.
This Cookies Policy may be modified, so it is recommended that you visit the company website Madwolf Targets, www.madwolftargets.com
How to modify cookie settings
The way to do this will be different depending on the type of browser used during navigation. In the following links you have all the information to configure or disable cookies in each browser:
§ Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie="ie-10 "
§ Firefox: support.mozilla.org/kb/Borrar%20cookies
§ Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl="es "
§ Safari: www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In case the user does not allow the installation of the cookies strictly necessary in his terminal equipment through his navigator (those identified in the first point of the previous section), it is possible that he can not access correctly the contents and services of our Web .
However, if the user continues browsing our website without changing the configuration of their browser, it will be understood to be the use of aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.